From a month off, and I'd like to solicit votes and voices for which of the following things is LEAST surprising...
1. Bengals linebacker AJ Nicholson gets into trouble with the law
2. Ricky Williams tests positive for marijuana
3. Another Yankees pitcher goes down with an injury
4. Michael Vick knows nothing about something shady in his life
5. Skip Bayliss thinks that LeBron James has more talent around him than the Pistons have on their team
Footnote: Skip Bayliss thinks we should ban athletes from nightclubs post-midnight, because "Peyton Manning wouldn't be caught dead in a nightclub."
ESPN Firsttakes: It's Cold Pizza, without the catchy name!